Rick Ross spoke with Kevin Tate in an exclusive interview with TRUE Magazine and Ed Magik TV at Def Jam Recordings, in Hollywood, California. The Miami rapper discussed his $250,000 piece, talk of a beef with 50 Cent - which got him quite animated with Tate, he got even more pissed off when asked about west coast hip hop. After plugging himself and various projects, the guy behind the camera asked when he could consider it's enough hustling, prompting Ross so lecture about never being content. "When I ride around these streets I think about Tupac and Biggie," Ross said, "and how they lost their life in the game, and how I gotta make sure I'm not a statistic. I'd rather do life on the chain gang before you ni**as bury me." Watch the interview below.
Drake Reveals ‘Iceman’ Release Date After Epic Ice Structure Stunt
-
The long wait for Drake‘s Iceman album will soon be over. The OVO Sound
superstar has announced that his eagerly anticipated ninth LP — and first
solo pr...
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment